Saturday, May 21, 2011

Techno rules the World!

Hi all, today I think I would like to talk about my favourite genere of music.

That is TECHNO TRANCE!!!!

Haha, alot of you may be wondering why I love techno trance so much so here are a few reasons.

1) To me, techno trance brings me into another world. It feels so elusive and distant. So enchanting and dreamy, it takes me away to another place everytime I hear it.

2) It helps me relax. Even if you guys may not think so, but techno trance is the music I listen to to destress. Because the feeling of techno trance just lifts my spirit up by taking it on a ride, soaring through through the skies and through space. (This is enjoyable for me because I really really want to be able to fly through the skies and the stars. I dream of it everytime I look at the many celestial bodies in the sky)

3) It empowers me like no other genere. (Other than epic music, my other fav!!! =D ) Everytime I hear it I feel like I can take down a dinosaur, RAWR!!! So everytime I need some motivation to carry on through the day, I will recall the many techno songs in my mind.

I hope one day I can make my own techno song. That will be sooooo coooool =P. So far I have not found anyone of my friends who like it. Haha, well its is ok. We all have a little world of our own! Mine is a place that is soooooo crazy it will freak many of my friends. haha! Well enjoy techno!!!!

Here is a song for you guys to enjoy! Click Here

2 comments:

Lord of Flames said...

Hahas! I know someone else in MJC who likes Trance too! ^^

peacemaker said...

Who? O.o